Saturday 2 June 2007

workaholic Saturday!

Saturday is a day for relaxation and enjoyment.
Here I am just finished my paper work. and now left with revision for upcoming papers in June.
Window Shoppers sales figure is beginning to pick up, we hit our sales target for this month and we are really exhilarated!

Sometimes I just wish i am an octopus with many hand and many legs so that I can do every tasks and chores assigned to me .
wouldn't it be great that there is more than 24hours a day?
I guess the insufficient sleep is just zapping up all my energy...
till i'm having really bad dreams..

Psychologically, I think it is a sign that I need a holiday break even if it's a real short weekend getaway.

footnote:
We live to dream and we dream to live!

3 comments:

queenie-o said...

Hey babe, do check out www.queenie-o.com. A new online blog shop that caters fashionable apparels for the new age females of today. Thank you, and we hope to see you there! Have a nice week ahead :)

oh-no-sa-scha said...

glad tht the sales of window shoppers is good. happy for ya.

:)

bossiejenny said...

i love u bestie!