Sunday 17 June 2007

Back on the Bright side!

Caught Fantastic Four, it was great..pretty comical
had a good workout in the gym and the pool this evening.
The water in the pool was freezing cold, however I realise the cold water has a really therapeutic effect on helping you clear your mind. Then you have a clear space in your brain where you can think very clearly of all the problems you are facing. I came to a conclusion that no matter how difficult living in this fast paced world is, there is always a way to go about it. Just need to focus on what you need to do. All the time I wasted on drowning in my own sorrows and procrastinations have caused me to have wasted so much time.
So a girl gotta do what she's gotta do..


I'm all perked up to embrace this new week ahead!

dweee..Doodles.

No comments: