Friday 22 June 2007

it's been a while

it's just gonna be filled with words once again..
no pics as camera is not with me at the moment..
My life is like taking high jumps after high jumps, there are so many hurdles to take but I have been strong with the encouragement of loved ones and close besties, I have been able to pull through most and now I hope the decisions that I have made will make life better for me..

it's time to get back to where we left off..
it can be easier said than done to always look on the bright side of things but it is a matter of faith and will that allows us to do so..
if we keep finding the solutions to each problem we face, taking it in our strides and going through it step by step, I believe there is no mountains to high to climb..

Sharon, you can do it:)

No comments: